This development is a luxuriously built hub for young professionals in a prime location. Its six floors provide excellent social and communal facilities, including a roof top terrace, retail space, cinema, and gymnasium, plus all the facilities and utilities you would expect from a high specification student development. Accommodation comprises 52 luxury units. All units are en-suite, have their own kitchen, dining and study areas, and make clever use of space with quality fixtures and fittings. The development sits next to the famous Kelham Island Tavern, in the heart of the desirable Kelham Island Quarter, yet just a short tram ride from Sheffield’s city centre.
- Assured net rental 9% for 3 years
- Purchase from £72,995
- Estimated capital uplift 5% pa
- Flexible exit strategy
- Kelham Works has everything young professionals and students want and need within a few minutes stroll
- Kelham Works provides a safe, secure environment with a 24/7 security system
- high-profile development comprising 52 luxury sought after self-contained
- The student property market continues to provide stable and lucrative returns and investor appetite shows no sign of waning
- Student accommodation has out-performed every other asset class in the UK property investment for several years, and this shows no sign of slowing down
- Sheffield is home to 63,000 students, including 7,000 international students
- Available to buy to let and to rent out to students.
- Sheffield is the 5th largest city in the UK and considered to be an economic powerhouse
Printworks has everything students want and need within a few minutes’ stroll, with Both universities, tram, bus and train station all under 1 mile away.