6.5% NET Yield with 2 Year Rental Assured
Strand Plaza is set within Liverpool’s UNSECO World Heritage waterfront which encompasses a trio of iconic landmarks affectionately referred
to as “The Three Graces” which include the Liver Building, the Port of Liverpool Building and the Cunard Building. The development enjoys
stunning views from all aspects, the best of which is a full view of both the River Mersey and the city’s finest historic architecture. In addition, local amenities, transport links, office buildings and cultural attractions are within walking distance allowing occupants to make the most out of what Liverpool has to offer.
The scheme is made up of several different units comprising of one bed and two bed apartments, featuring high-end fixtures and furnishings. Due to strong demand for rental property, the investments on offer deliver returns that far outweigh any other residential investment in the area. Comparable developments in the region, such as Mann Island and Beetham Plaza, are enjoying excellent occupancy rates with extremely high demand for sales and lettings.
Strand Plaza could not be located in a more exciting city. Liverpool is fast becoming the UK’s leading centre for investment. There is currently £1.6bn worth of construction underway in the city and the local visitor economy is also thriving with 57 million visitors in 2012 (tourists and UK visitors).
- 6.5% NET Yield with 2 year rental guarantee
- The scheme has astonishing views that both increase and maintain the property’s price and rental appeal.
- The building will be managed and marketed by a well established management company ensuring optimum occupancy rates.
- The developer has signi cant experience in the sector with a track record of successfully completed development projects.
- Average rental yields of 6.56% compared to 5.2% in London
- 57 million visitors to the city between 2012-2013
- James Street Station – 50 yards
- Liverpool One – 0.2 Miles
The developments borders the commercial district of the city which is prime placement for the young professional target demographic. The area is home to the region’s largest nancial and professional services institutions along with a vibrant digital and creative business community. Residents can enjoy the best the city has to offer whilst being minutes away from their place of work representing the best of both worlds.
The district is well supplied from a public transport perspective with regular bus services, excellent underground and overground rail services and a taxi rank literally yards away from Strand Plaza on the corner of James Street.