Expected Net returns of 6% per annum.
Residents of X1 The Gateway can enjoy the stylish design of the development as well as picturesque waterfront views. Additionally, X1 The Gateway provides private landscaped gardens on the first floor for the residents to relax in, along with secure bicycle storage and car parking.
The location of X1 The Gateway is absolutely ideal. It neighbours directly with Salford Quays and all its attractions; such as MediaCityUK, the Imperial War Museum, the Lowry Outlet and the Lowry Theatre, in addition to the area’s many bars and restaurants.
Within close proximity one can also find the home of Manchester United, the city’s famous Football Club and numerous tram and bus stops to connect residents directly to Manchester’s thriving city centre.
- A total of 191 stunning apartments on offer
- Large 1, 2 and 3 beds available from £115,000
- Located between Manchester City Centre and Salford Quays
- Waterfront views
- Situated in a prime residential area
- Expected NET returns of 6%
- Short walk to transport links, including Salford Quays tram stop
- Within easy walking distance of MediaCityUK
- Let and managed by X1 Lettings
- Built by experienced and award-winning developer X1
With the likes of Salford Quays and MediaCityUK right on their doorstep, residents can traverse quickly and easily around the plethora of exciting facilities on offer in the city of Salford, including its cultural amenities such as the Lowry Theatre, the famous Imperial War Museum and even Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United Football club. However, if this is not enough, the city of Manchester is just a short journey from the development, with all the shops, bars, restaurants and cafes synonymous with a major global city. Needless to say, whatever your budget, preference or inclination, there will always be something on offer in this thriving city.